Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates may be a bit spotty this week or so...

I've been caught in "Snowmageddon" this week so updates may be sparse for a time as I've got nothing in the auto-release queue.

We spent 30 hours with no power from about 5:30 Saturday morning and inside overnight temperatures dropped to about 42 degrees F, below the operating range of most home electronics so I dared not even use a battery-powered laptop.  However, there was enough light that I was able to catch up on some backlogged hardcopy reading.  Power returned yesterday about lunch time and a snowplow reached us today.  I've got Internet access so long as I have power but a couple of trees may change that as the next storm moves through on Tuesday-Wednesday of this week.

Be safe.

No comments:

So...What Happened?

Wow.  It's been over eight years since I last posted here... When I stepped back in August 2015,...